6.21.2015

Happy Father's Day (where applicable) to all the VSL readers.

Wine. Shot with iPhone 4s. 

Ben got me some good wine and my wife (as a joke) got me a table top tripod made for cellphones (yes, she reads the blog...). I put the second gift to good use immediately. This is a shot of my Father's Day bounty from my vantage point at the kitchen table.  I can hardly wait to start uploading all sorts of images from my now stable cellphone to Instagram. Soon you'll be able to see all the mundane facets of my daily life...... Ah, interconnectivity.

Seriously though, Happy Father's day to all. If you didn't get something you wanted from your family you can always head on over to the camera store and snag some little jewel you've been pondering.


5 comments:

mshafik said...

Did you use the self timer or did you spoil your family's efforts by poking the phone with your finger to take the shot? I think I can see 2.73% vibration in your photo.

Seriously though, I have one of those for shooting 4k video using my Galaxy S6 which is pretty darn good when shot in bright light and down scaled to 1080p.

Oh, and happy father's day.

Kirk, Photographer/Writer said...

I confess, I poked at it until Ben shamed me into using the self-timer.

sixblockseast said...

You mean you can't just tell the iPhone to take a picture?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the dark side. We have cookies... :)
100s

Mike said...

Wow, iPhone 4s? That's so 2014.