11.26.2013

My Free Portrait Course has been live on Craftsy.com for two weeks and already 14,000+ people have taken it.

Victoria. From my first Craftsy.com class: Studio Portraits.

I've been having a lot of fun with the people at Craftsy.com. They are an online education platform that's making fast inroads into photography and I've been along, as on camera talent, for the ride this year. 

Right now they are offering three courses that I helped to concept and create. One of them is being offered free of charge in order to promote what is for them a new category. 

If you are interested in sampling their style of on line teaching I would encourage you to give the free course a try. It's an almost two hour program which you can come back to again and again. I don't get everything just right but I think that adds to the reality factor of being a full time, professional, working photographer. 


The class level may be a bit "entry level" for many of our readers but you probably know a lot of folks who are just starting out in photography. The ones who call and bug you for free advice all the time.....  Please pass along the link to them and free up some time for yourself.... They'll probably thank you.

Here is a link to one of my paid classes: Family Photography: Candid Moments & Storytelling

If you want to try the paid class there is no risk as Craftsy.com has a money back satisfaction guarantee. If you take one of the classes I'd like to hear your feedback. I know I'm shorter than I write and my voice is funny....but what are you going to do?